Video is fast becoming the main thing people go to for information now.
Check out this Video Jeet Review – Video blogs on Auto, if video is your blogging.
Not as many want to read their information anymore, for many they find learning from a video is easier. Even some new start ups are turning to video rather than have a website. Now is your chance to get in on that, without the hard work! Read this Video Jeet Review – Video blogs on Auto and then watch the video.
What is Video Jeet?
Did you know that Google treats video content a lot differently to routine blogs? If you have a video and an article written for a niche, the chances of a video ranking higher is much greater. This of course means that you will have to find videos to match your content and post it on your blog as ofdten as you can to help the post/article to rank. Video Jeet can do just this for you but without you, running on Auto!
Who is Video Jeet for?
This plugin is literally for anyone who wants to start ranking on Google which I am sure pretty much includes everyone. Trying to achieve this in the standard way with content, keywords and SEO can take a long time or worse still, you may never be able to make it to the Google Search Engine Results Page, SERP for short.
I am not even bothering to get into more intricacies as to who needs Video Jeet. No matter what your occupation you need it. Growth and expansion in this era is only possible if you have adequate digital footprints.
Check this out! Video Jeet Review – Video blogs on Auto
3 things I love about Video Jeet:
- The first, is that you don’t have to shell out an extra penny! This tool works with popular free blogging sites such as Blogger, Tumblr, WordPress and Livejournal. All you need to do is set up your blog on these free platforms and Video Jeet will run them at no additional cost.
- The second is the breakthrough technology making it a one push of the button solution. You just need to feed it your niche keywords and it will get to work. Everything is done on auto! With fresh video content being posted again and again you are sure to rank on Google.
- Finally the best of it all is that this tool actually pings Google after it’s done with the posting! How cool is that? If it hadn’t been for Video Jeet, I wouldn’t have had any idea that there was such an option, to ping search engines!
What will I get inside Video Jeet?
Researchers believe that soon about 80% of traffic on the internet will be from video blogs. You can let Video Jeet do all the hard graft for you every day and make your life easier.
Here is what it will do:
- Automatically finds fresh videos as per your niche and posts them to your blogs.
- It will automatically ping the search engines and then posts on social media.
- And it also converts the keywords targeted by YouTube videos to hashtags automatically, when it posts to Facebook and Twitter.
- Video Jeet supports Spintext and will generate multiple versions of your call to actions and textual content that you put in.
- Schedules post as per interval you set and it will do the rest.
- You also have manual control to modify, titles, descriptions and keywords as you wish.
- It uses authorised APIs to make posts allowing you to work with any theme or setup for your blogs.
Any drawbacks to Video Jeet?
Now this is a question you can answer!
I haven’t actually tried this one as yet but Cyril, the developer, has always been so confident of his products that he actually gives you a money back guarantee. Still wondering?
Final thoughts on Video Jeet:
Capitalise on the big search loophole that converts videos into website content and gets you rankings automatically.The internet is full of rich video content. People are sweating it out to get on top of search engines and trying to develop the best of video. Now with Video Jeet you can make use of all this content and propel your blog on the Google search engine. This is a pathbreaking universal tool that actually makes others work for you while you chill out at some nice resort! Consider this if you are just starting out and only intend to use video.